Parent Teacher Association
We are grateful for the support of parents whose children attend the school. Members of the PTA meet on a monthly basis. Meetings are held the second Tuesday of every month during term time.
The PTA's role
- support the staff and students in a positive way with their activities
- identify the needs of the school
- assist with fundraising
- help out at school events
- organise the Year 8 Graduation luncheon and gifts
- get together every now and then
New members needed
Second Tuesday of the month, unless it falls in the school holidays.
School Office Meeting Room at 7pm.
2018 Major MSS Fundraiser
The Tidal Trail Fun Run & Fiesta - Sunday 18 March 2018