Motueka South School is Full Primary catering for Year 1 to 8 students. It is a family school where caring for each other occurs in an environment that promotes, respect, consideration, co-operation and courtesy.
We have high quality staff committed to providing first class education for your child. The whole staff is an experienced group of professionals who make up an excellent team. In all classes, programmes are designed to meet the individual learner's needs.
As an MSS Learner, we try our best every single time to:
M - Manage self
S - Show respect
S - Strive to learn
- Quality education for all students
- Targeted Student Support Programmes
- ORS Centre for students with Special Learning Needs
- Effective ‘Keys to Success’ Programme including leadership opportunities
- Sports Co-ordinator providing a full range of sporting activities
- Wide variety of break time activities and equipment, promoting happy, active and sociable students
- PMP – Perceptual Motor Programme for Juniors
- Well established Choir, Music and Kapa Haka groups
- Enviro friendly school
- Successful Transition to School Programme
- SWiS (Family Whanau Worker)
- Future focused education through ICT
Prospective families are invited to visit the school, or contact the school office for enrolment information.
Motueka South School Principal